Commercial Kitchen Tile Repair
Specializing in commercial kitchens
Kitchen floors are under constant attack by varying temperatures, boiling grease, bacteria, harsh chemicals, acidic cleaning techniques, and the abundance of water.
Thick build-up of grease often hides the fact that grout is significantly missing in areas of the kitchen floor.
Instead of grout, grease may be filling these voids.
Patching these problem areas with sanded grout is a temporary solution. Sanded grout adheres poorly to areas with any remaining grease or dampness and will likely need to be repaired in a few months.
Cracked tiles are a common occurrence with the necessary movement of heavy commercial equipment.
Loose tiles occur when deteriorated grout allows grease to seep in between the tiles. A layer of grease and food debris develops beneath the tile, eventually loosening it from the mortar
Walters Tiling offers a proper and long-lasting solution by:
- Completely removing the grease and old grout
- Removing cracked tiles or tiles that are no longer adhered securely to mortar
- Grinding out mold that has formed on the mortar beneath the tile(s) that needs replacement
- Applying fresh mortar to a debris-free, dry substrate
- Laying new tile with appropriately spaced joints
- Re-grouting with a high-quality industrial grade epoxy grout made by Ardex
With Walters Tiling, there is no down time for your restaurant. The work is completed after your restaurant is closed.